Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Canon DC10 1.3 MP DVD Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom

Canon DC10 1.3 MP DVD Camcorder w/10x Optical ZoomMy title says it all. I've lost footage several times, corrupt discs all the time. The worst part is, it makes you think you're recording, and then you go to play it back, and it's not there. This is a certified piece of junk. Mine may just be a lemon based on other reviewers, but why take the risk when it comes to recording fun memories?

I bought this for my sister as a wedding present. The camera has a lot of good features. But when they used a set of DVDs on it, they found that only 1/2 of the discs they used would record correctly. not sure if the problem is with the disks or formatting.

More importantly, this camcorder does not allow for the video to be transferred to Apple Mac's. It only allows images taken with the camera to be transferred. This is a big disappointment and we will have to sell this camera on Ebay now or something.

Usually i'm a big fan of Canon camcorders and camera's. I'm on my 2nd Canon camcorder now and just bought a digital camera. But Canon should have made this camera with support for Mac's. its ridiculous.

Buy Canon DC10 1.3 MP DVD Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom Now

i love this camcorder/camera pics are so clear very easy to operate nice and small to carry i buy the double sided disc easier

Read Best Reviews of Canon DC10 1.3 MP DVD Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom Here

I've had a dc10 for years and love it. I got it when my first son was born more then 8 years ago and it is still going strong. I have a stack of mini dvds that this camera has made and most look great. The ones in poor light kind of came out grainy but they were recorded in poor light! I will use this till it dies because I like how easy it is to use. What is really good about it is it records on little dvds for 20 minutes. Who wants to watch more then 20 minutes of home movies ?? And if you want more then 20 minutes, just pop another dvd in. I don't like the idea of recording hours and hours of home movies and then do what with them?? take time and edit them down to "the best parts" I will always (as long as they keep making them) buy the mini dvd camcorders because I like the fact that they are short and sweet and can be watched in your home dvd player right after you record them, no editing or putting on your computer to burn to dvd and then watch. I know the built in memory kind or memory stick kind can be plugged into your tv and watched but how do you find the good part when you have tons of video to look through ?? And what if Grandma wants a copy?

Want Canon DC10 1.3 MP DVD Camcorder w/10x Optical Zoom Discount?

This camera really met and exceeded my expectations. It does crystal clear work which is very benificial to our ministry.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment