Friday, August 30, 2013

1/4" CCD 420 Line Color CCTV Mini Dome Surveillance Camera w/Microphone (White)

1/4' CCD 420 Line Color CCTV Mini Dome Surveillance Camera w/MicrophoneBought this camera thinking is has it's own microphone, deceiving photo shows 3 plugs for power, video and sound, but the camera comes with power and video only, the sound is a seperate 3-plug cable with mic and can not be use together. It's no use to me, so I have to return this product. Beware

Resolution is low, but the IR lights are more than enough for inside 0 lux viewing. Camera is very small and can be mounted and positioned any way you like, the microphone is terrible compared to some other inline microphones I've purchased. also this camera does not have the IR cut filter, so greens and blacks look purple in the daytime.

I used this camera in my infant son's room, while the quality is a reflection of the price, I'm still ok with it. (my wife doesn't understand spending more to get more)

Buy 1/4" CCD 420 Line Color CCTV Mini Dome Surveillance Camera w/Microphone (White) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment