Wednesday, August 28, 2013

JVC GRSXM240U Super VHS-C Camcorder with 2.5" LCD

JVC GRSXM240U Super VHS-C Camcorder with 2.5' LCDI found the video results from this camera outstanding; clear and crisp with perfect color. I also found this camera easier to load tape and battery than my old Hitachi Hi-8. However, I find using the controls of this camera somewhat difficult and cumbersome. If you can't afford a Sony Digital Hi-8 camera, I suggest this JVC compact camcorder. With Super VHS-C tape in the camera and Super VHS tape in the JVC VHS recorder, for the price, you can't go wrong.

The JVC Camcorder Model GR-SXM240 is one of the best I've

used in years. For the price you pay,you can't beat It.

Sharp pictures even in low light conditions. I recommend this

Camcorder for every one to use.

There is one problem while charging the battery the main circuit

board smoked. This board cost approx. $205.00. I recommend watching the camcoder when charging.

Buy JVC GRSXM240U Super VHS-C Camcorder with 2.5" LCD Now

Got this camcorder for christmas 3 yrs.ago.After storing the camcorder for about 1 yr. I charged the battery and when I went to check a tape that I had recorded 14 mos. ago there was no picture on the monitor and the viewfinder.I had sound but no picture.I called the JVC service division and they told me to ship it to them and they would check it out and tell me how much it would cost to fix it.I also went to an authorized JVC repair shop and was told that this was a problem that JVC had know about and that if I send it to the JVC that they would fix it for free.The JVC service division person I spoke to told me that I would have to pay.

I am confused and very upset that JVC doesn't standby their product.If I have to by another camcorder,I'd never buy a JVC.

Read Best Reviews of JVC GRSXM240U Super VHS-C Camcorder with 2.5" LCD Here

No comments:

Post a Comment