Sunday, September 29, 2013

Deluxe DB ROTH Accessory STARTER KIT For The Creative Labs Vado, HD 720p Pocket Video Camcorders

Deluxe DB ROTH Accessory STARTER KIT For The Creative Labs Vado, HD 720p Pocket Video CamcordersI wasn't expecting to get the quality I did for how much I paid for this kit. Don't get me wrong this is far from the best kit you could buy, but being a novice to making videos this is perfect. I bought this kit for my Nikon D50 camera along with my Vado HD video camera, and it works perfectly. The camera bag isn't big enough for the Nikon but I knew it wouldn't be, I just wanted a safer way to carry my video camera other than in my pocket with my keys and wallet. I highly recommend this kit for anyone who needs a basic tripod, and a few other extra odds and ends. The tripod alone in my opinion is worth the price of the entire kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment