Thursday, October 31, 2013

Aqua - Vu AV740 7 inch LCD Underwater Camera System

Aqua - Vu AV740 7 inch LCD Underwater Camera SystemWhat a awesome camera. I saw so much on it the first time i took it out. Not to mention how much i learned about the lake. Loving everything about it. Amazon is the best.

One day, I dropped down the fishy looking camera down the edge of a dropoff, and BAM! a musky took it. I should have installed a hook on it and maybe some fireline.

Buy Aqua - Vu AV740 7 inch LCD Underwater Camera System Now

I'm definitely happy with my new camera. Upgraded from the Aqua Vu scout 2. The picture is clear, function keys are in a good spot. Allows you to adjust the picture with easy visibility of the terrain below. The plug in's are in an area that causes concern due to the distance they stick out. I will be very careful with them. Top notch quality!

Read Best Reviews of Aqua - Vu AV740 7 inch LCD Underwater Camera System Here

No comments:

Post a Comment