Thursday, October 31, 2013

LOFTEK® Smart equipped with P2P camera Plug and Play technology Wireless network Video with Nig

LOFTEK® Smart equipped with P2P camera Plug and Play technology Wireless network Video with Night Vision 8 IR LEDs 2 Minutes Set-up 5 Seconds to Get Live Video Free Iphone AppIt is an ok camera, solves the purpose of monitoring the doorway. I have it outside under the roof.

It Works when it is pointed outside towards a sunny area, so I can monitor who came to my house.

The night vision is just good, and gets the face clearly

The iphone app helps a lot, which allows me to monitor from somewhere else also. Also works with the Google Nexus of my wife.

It is very easy to configure.

There is audio, bit noisy, since it does not filter off the background noises, but better than nothing. I can hear cars whiz by, but very little wind noise.

That's all, since I have not played it much. I might be back if I find something new.

As usual I read the other reviews and some were disturbing. However, since this camera was precisely what I was looking for and a really good price and I was forwarded. I decided to give it a try. I't been up and running for two days now. It really was easy to set up and once I learned what command did what have had 100% satisfaction. I tried the Icloud with warning emails and text messages. It has worked flawlessly. At 3 AM, I heard my Iphone chime indicating both an email and text message. I was able to instantly view the intruder(my 6 pound cat)save the video(or still image if you prefer) of her eating food and email the video to my work email. I did the same thing at work. Mid morning the cat entered the room, I received a TM and email. I viewed the "event" saved the video and emailed it to my home email. All without a hitch. I live in a rural setting and leave my house empty often for business trips. Altohugh I have an alarm system and outside cameras, I always felt vulnerable. NOw, I really feel a lot better about my empty house being more secure.

NOTE, so far the 3G system my Iphone has isn'tvery reliable with this system. So, for the results I mentioned, 4G or WIFI is the way to go. Don't expect too much with 3G.

Buy LOFTEK® Smart equipped with P2P camera Plug and Play technology Wireless network Video with Nig Now

I bought this camer so i can monitor my almost 3yr old son and infant daughter since they share a room.Getting it to work was difficult at first because i just couldn't get it to connect to the wireless but then somehow it did it on its own( i know lucky me , i was ready to return it)

Then the next problem was getting nightvision to work, the instructions doesn't tell you that you have to create and account and log in online and select that setting on the website.so that's how i got it to work.My next dilemma is i remember it saying in the description that it has 2way audio, well i do get to hear my son but i can't figure out how to make him hear me!other than that it does the job and you can't beat the price.

Read Best Reviews of LOFTEK® Smart equipped with P2P camera Plug and Play technology Wireless network Video with Nig Here

great easy to setup & use directly from your Android or i phone simply download the app, plug in camera & connect, low cost without lowering the quality.

Want LOFTEK® Smart equipped with P2P camera Plug and Play technology Wireless network Video with Nig Discount?

Simple set up and simple to get on. Love it. Using it as a monitor for our front porch. My wife feels more secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment