Monday, October 7, 2013

View Sonic PJD6223 XGA Front Projector, 300 Inches - Black

View Sonic PJD6223 XGA Front Projector, 300 Inches - BlackOrdered this product from J&M, fast delivery from NY to UT. I am a hardcore movie enthuiast, and I love and admire good high definition picture and sound. I bought this product for the affordability and somewhat mixed-okay-good-fair reviews that I read about online. The Viewsonic PJD6223 is very stylish, very sleek looking, I loved how it was designed asthetically, BUT IF YOU ARE A HARDCORE MOVIE FAN, YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED BY THE PICTURE QUALITY WHEN VIEWING BLU RAYS FROM A BLU RAY SOURCE OR DEVICE. This was my first HD projector that I bought for the purpose of power point and other presentations that I do for church, but it is also for High Def movies at church when we have youth group nights, so I have to say that it is perfect for presentations but not up to par for Blu Ray Movies. Shortly after it arrived I ended up returning this product the day after. I am currently looking at the $4000 SONY projectors and I may be purchasing one soon. For those of you out there who are Viewsonic fans, I just want to say I'm a huge viewsonic fan hence me buying this product in the first place, but this projector is more suited for business than entertainment.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment