Saturday, November 30, 2013

Fujifilm Finepix A350 5.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom

Fujifilm Finepix A350 5.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical ZoomAfter much research and trepidation I bought this newly released camera. There were no real reviews available because it just became available in the US the end of March. I am replacing a Finepix A310 which for the price was a decent point and shoot but was damaged beyond repair in an accident.

For features and picture quality I believe the price is hard to beat. After experimenting for a week, I have found the photos to be excellent both in doors and out doors with various modes available such as portrait, landscape and even a night mode. The one thing that plagued other cameras in this class was underpowered flash..the flash is more than adequate for a camera of this size and I am extremely pleased with the results.

It is smaller but more solid than my previous finepix and very intuitive controls and miserly on battery usage while most others are simply battery hogs. It even does video with amazing good quality however the sound is monoraul and leaves something to be desired.

If you need a point and shoot with some manual adjustments available, good battery usage, compact and occasional video then this is the camera for you. Again..proof is in the photos themselves. Oh..this thing powers up ready to shoot amazingly quick...

Enjoy..you can't go wrong with this one..latest technology and usually can be found up to 30% off its list price.

I bought this camera as an upgrade to a three-year old Finepix 2600Z that I noticed was slow compared to the newer ones. The pics were still excellent so I figured I'd stay with Fugi. Since purchasing the A350, I've become increasingly interested in taking more professional "LOOKING" photos. So, I've tried the Nikon Coolpix 7600, the Cannon SD500, the new Cannon Power Shot S2 IS, the Cannon PS A10, and the Finepix F10. (Sending three of the above mentioned back). And, I keep coming back to this little no-nonsense, non fidley, point and shoot wonder. It is the easiest and the best of them all.

At first some pics were blurred, until I learned the secret of standing against something to brace myself, holding my breath as I shot the photo, and just using the focus feature like it says in the manual. And behold! Great pictures! I'm a big fan of natural light, and shoot most of my pictures without a flash, and try and fill the frame. That's what works for me anyway. Some people love to "set up" the shot, and that's fine but I've learned that's not for me, I don't have time to fiddle espicially when it's catching children in unaffected and natural states of being. I love spontaneous shots. And with this camera, those are within my reach.

It looks as nice as the "upper end" purse/pocket sized Cannons, (same size but a tad thicker), it's much less complicated to use, and the price is unbelievably reasonable. Everyone should have one even if it's just to have as a back up. You'll find yourself using it more than the one it's backing up. :)

Buy Fujifilm Finepix A350 5.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Now

This is my seventh Finepix..A205 A210 A330 A340 A345 and A350 in addition to Finepix s602. I am teaching Digital Photography to Seniors and I highly recommend the Fuji Products. Those that

complain either are not holding the camera steady or not making

sure that the focus is right in the center.. When I move up to the next model camera, I usually give the older model to my niece, nephew, or granddaughter. Many of my former students are

making great photos with various digital cameras because they

are: Holding the camera steady, pressing the shutter release

halfway so the camera focusses and sets the exposure. Then after

clicking the shutter, holding the camera steady for about a second. I even recommend using the self timer for still subjects

so there is no chance of blurring the picture

Read Best Reviews of Fujifilm Finepix A350 5.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Here

I received this camera as a gift last Christmas. Unlike a reviewer below, I took some time with it before writing this review. I also don't care what the camera looks like. Sure, its small and sleek, but I prefer that over big and chunky....

Anyway, I have had a generally good experience in the 60 -70 pics I have taken with it. One thing I really like is the menu system is very intuitive. I didn't read the manual at first, just started messing with it, and I was able to take good quality pictures, and figure out the movie mode. It has a simple menu system for those that don't like reading the manual. (read the manual anyway, there's good stuff in there) Another feature I like is the macro mode. I took some VERY close shots of my pets and various car parts and they all turned out excellent. Flash has worked well. Not perfect though, as I've occasionally had to take the pic again when the pic showed too dark. I picked up the 1GB memory card for more memory, as the 16MB card it comes with will only take about 20 pics at the best quality. 1GB will let you take a little over 700.

My only complaint is the LCD is a little dark and slightly fuzzy. The pics turn out much better than the LCD screen shows, but you sometimes can't tell in preview mode if the pic you just took was great or kinda crappy.....

Overall, I'm happy with it, and my wife got it for a good price. If you're looking for a no fuss, easy to use camera, find this one on sale and you won't be disappointed.

Want Fujifilm Finepix A350 5.2MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Zoom Discount?

It's an outstanding Digital Camera . its size is small to compare other Digital Cameras but its features and options are so vast , it doesn't have many functional bottons or arrow keys on the body of the Camera but it has many features ,options and camera control Functions through Menus appearing on the LCD , you can scroll , move , select and manage the menus on the LCD by the Simple Arrow Keys and bottons implemented on the body of the camera . The Quality of the pictures are outstanding for printing and seeing in the computer and you can easily zoom in to the objects because of the advanced quality ,however when you attach the camera to TV to see them on the TV screen ,some pics apear to be Blur and hazy but when you zoom to the objects you see a clear image on the TV screen, anyway the Quality of the pictures are so great when you download and see them in your PC . it's also capable to record with sound with a reasonable quality .

No comments:

Post a Comment