Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ikelite 6328.02 PRO-2800 LED Video Lite Complete Package with Flex Arm

Ikelite 6328.02 PRO-2800 LED Video Lite Complete Package with Flex ArmFor me, the product works great...thanks again Ikelite. However, the seller did a very poor job at packaging this item. The item was quoted as "NEW", but I must have been sent a very old display copy. The dial knob that switches light brightness settings was severely scratched, and there was thick dust everywhere. One of the charger pins was also bent. I'd expect something a little more new out of the box if I'm going to spend so much money on this. Please choose a different seller.

I was looking for a good video light not very expensive, then I realize that if you expend no much money, the result must of the time are poor also no always spending too much guarantees great result. I think the Ikelite pro 2800 is from the best light the must affordable one.

Durable light burning time, great angle of illumination and different power light setting, simply great!

Buy Ikelite 6328.02 PRO-2800 LED Video Lite Complete Package with Flex Arm Now

No comments:

Post a Comment