Thursday, February 27, 2014

Marshall V-LCD-MT Monitor Adapter 1/4" Mount Adapter To Video Camcorder Hot Shoe For LCD Monitors

Marshall V-LCD-MT Monitor Adapter 1/4' Mount Adapter To Video Camcorder Hot Shoe For LCD MonitorsI'm using this item with the combo Canon T3i + Zoom H4n.

As suspected before buying it (just had the other reviews to trust), it works!

Not only the adapter is sturdy enough (as far as you could expect for the price) but it fits both the DSLR and the recorder perfectly, and holds them in place quite nicely.

Easy to use and small enough to carry it around with your other equipment.

Now, since a former reviewer seems to have gotten a different item... I got this one from Tie Photo & Electronics and fulfilled by Amazon.

Very good product for my LCD and I just ordered one for my mic! It makes things on a busy set a lot easier to just twist and tilt, literally two easy steps! And for the price of 9 bucks, you just ant beat that! Thanks! I would recommend to a friend!

Lauren

Owner of a T2i

Buy Marshall V-LCD-MT Monitor Adapter 1/4" Mount Adapter To Video Camcorder Hot Shoe For LCD Monitors Now

I bought this for my Canon 60D SLR camera and my Zoom H4n recorder. Even though I probably won't use this set up a lot it's a great way to get my recorder onto my camera when I need to. It adjust the recorder so that the shadow of the recorder isn't on my camera. I think for the price this is not a bad addition to my equipment bag. It is so small and extremely useful tool in my kit. I'm really glad I have it.

Read Best Reviews of Marshall V-LCD-MT Monitor Adapter 1/4" Mount Adapter To Video Camcorder Hot Shoe For LCD Monitors Here

This is a great product, a friend had one that he purchased from b&h photo video. amazon has it for few dollars cheaper. This unit is very good and make sure you screw in object and secure tightly. This product is flexible and it has a swivel. The only problem i do not like is the company shipping. takes to long. i prefer b&h photo video for future products. I like fast shipping tired of receiving products at the last shipping day.

Want Marshall V-LCD-MT Monitor Adapter 1/4" Mount Adapter To Video Camcorder Hot Shoe For LCD Monitors Discount?

Spend more money on a better quality. I thought I'd just buy it cheap and make it work, but it just won't tighten. Any camera movement will move what you have attached to it. Definitely don't use with a monitor.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment