Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pentax K-r 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Red Body)

Pentax K-r 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCDI really love it. It is a little smaller then the K10d. So it fits better in my hands. I like that I can assign the RAW button to the green button to one on off push and that it will go off if I wish after one picture, and the positioning is not where I will be hitting it by accident like on the 10 D that was a big problem for me.

The menu is easy to scroll though and pick the items you wish, changing fields is simple.

I think it has better range in focus in lower light and that is wonderful. I take a lot of low natural light pictures. Great!! I have really been enjoying it.

And I love the RED color!!! makes it mine and easy to find if I lay it anywhere.

I recommend it for beginners and hobbiest and enthusiast a like... I feel it even has great features for a Pentax K-r 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Red Body)for a pro on the run.

I learned photography back in highschool using an excellent Pentax K1000 35mm camera. Still have it and use it to this day. When I was ready for a real DSLR camera I did like most people and did my research and narrowed it down to a couple options. I chose the Pentax K-r because of Pentax's reputation for quality, affordable products that are easy to use. It only took me a couple of hours of messing around with this camera and I was shooting great photos that I was proud of and posted them online (which is super easy to do).

I also chose Pentax K-r because I did NOT want only a black color option. The K-r's come several different color options. I fell in love with the Red camera body and I've always been happy with Pentax products, so this was not a hard choice, especially considering the cost. I am extremely happy with this camera and would highly recommend it. In fact my girlfriend loved it so much she bought the exact camera but with the Blue body color.

Who knows what will happen to Pentax or Pentax products in the future now that they were bought by Ricoh. So if you're considering this camera then who knows, perhaps it could be a collector's item someday????

Buy Pentax K-r 12.4 MP Digital SLR Camera with 3.0-Inch LCD (Red Body) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment