Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Olympus Tough TG-830 iHS Shock & Waterproof Digital Camera (Black) with 32GB Card + Case + Batt

Olympus Tough TG-830 iHS Shock & Waterproof Digital Camera with 32GB Card + Case + Battery + Flex Tripod + HDMI Cable + Accessory KitThe camera came very fast and was packed very well so that there was no damage. This camera is awesome and can do so many things!! Even the fast action gets extremely good pictures.

I was looking for a smaller camera that took great pictures. I wanted to be able to take action shots that wouldn't be blurred. Most "sports" features are supposed to allow for that, but I would still have blurry pictures. With this camera, I don't get blurred pictures. The "magic" features are a lot of fun to play with. I have been able to take excellent pictures with this camera...as good as my Canon Rebel. The GPS and compass are fun features as well.

Buy Olympus Tough TG-830 iHS Shock & Waterproof Digital Camera (Black) with 32GB Card + Case + Batt Now

No comments:

Post a Comment