Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for

Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro, and Microsoft Surface Pro - High Quality ABS Plastic Housing - in Retail PackagingThis item works perfectly as described.. The only thing you have to do is make sure to switch your audio out to the HDMI setting or else you will only get picture and no sound.. From the main home page hit option and the sound icon on the top right of the screen and your HDMI out setting will pop up and select that and you will have sound and video.. Enjoy this is the best one I've seen the works for video and sound and the price is reasonable. This was tested on 2012 mac air 13in

I've been waiting a long time to find the right adapter that would allow me to hook up my Macbook Pro to my Large screen HD LCD and finally found it in this product. This Mini DisplayPort does exactly what it's been advertised it will do. Audio is superb and the quality is top notch! No complaints!

Buy Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for Now

I had another Mini DP -> HDMI adapter that started to short, so I was looking for the cheapest solution that would actual work (video AND sound).

This adapter does exactly as described, has a narrow form factor, and is a fraction of the cost of others.

Tip: If you're having trouble with the display not working, try Detect Displays in display preferences (also Command + F2). Sound you must adjust in preferences to go to the HDMI device.

Hardware: 2011 11" Macbook Air (Thunderbolt), OSX Lion

Read Best Reviews of Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for Here

I bought this item for $5.99, so I really had nothing to lose. Hooked up to my Mid-2012 MacBook Pro and my five year-old Philips LCD TV, all I had to do was to go to System Preferences > Sound > Output and select my TV's HDMI input, which miraculously appeared in the menu. Perfect picture and perfect sound from one cable. Highly recommended!

Want Tera Grand - Premium Mini DisplayPort / Thunderbolt to HDMI Adapter Cable with Audio Support - for Discount?

I tried it on 2 different Macbook Pro's (2011 and 2012). It did not work on either one. I also called Apple, and they said the problem was with the adapter. Will be returning.

Save 62% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment