Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Pentax Optio RS1500 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Interchangeable Face Plates (Silv

Pentax Optio RS1500 14 MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Zoom and Interchangeable Face PlatesWhen my Powershot finally died, I decided it was time to buy a new camera. I came across this camera recently, because I saw that Pentax (a SLR camera brand I also know) sold a compact camera, I had to try it.

I have been impressed so far! It seems to have so many more features than other camera (including Canon) has. It has a 16-multishot burst frame mode, Face or Smile detection and even macro and super macro modes. All for about 30% less than those other Canon, Nikon and Panasonic cameras. I liked this better than another Fuji camera I was comparing it with. Plus, it had good reviews on Photography Blog dot com and CNET UK.

What I like about it most is the fact it has so many customization options including muting the camera, changing the sounds and the option to use the 22x digital zoom. I also liked the fact the charger is separate from the camera and the battery life is excellent. It has held up about 3 months between charges and only takes about 1-2 hours to charge.

Great job Pentax!

No comments:

Post a Comment