Saturday, August 31, 2013

Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver)

Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical ZoomI read all of the online reviews posted here on Amazon before I bought this camera. When I got it, I was very disappointed with the quality of the photos. It seemed that my old 3MP camera took better quality photos. However, I learned from the camera manual that the problem lies with the camera's default settings. Here are my suggestions. When you get the camera, go into the setup mode and change the following settings. Suggestion #1 In the REC menu, turn off the digital zoom. Suggestion #2 In the QUALITY menu, change the Photo Quality from NORMAL to FINE. From some reason Casio does not have the camera set to its optimum settings. I am sure the negative reviews posted by people here on Amazon were made by people who did not make these minor adjustments to the camera. After I made these two adjustments, I was very happy with this camera. It now takes great photos! This is just my two cents....

The other review of this camera had to have had a defective model, I have played with this camera now for over a week and it has taken some of the most stunning pictures I have ever seen for a digital. Some were close to 3MM quality, with brilliant detail. The blur that was mentioned is simply a matter of getting used to a camera with such a high pix rate and sensitivity. The more I learn the camera the better my pics have gotten. Stunning Camera. My advise TAKE YOUR TIME and learn the camera, don't just click a few pics and go, "oh well" thats not good.

Buy Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver) Now

This camera is simply unbelievable. On a 2 day trip I took over 400 pictures and the battery is still on full. Every picture is in focus, I never have to manually focus it. It fires off pictures very quickley as long as you are not using flash. The zoom abilty is amazing. I have shown the zoomed pictures to a proffesional photographer and he was amazed. If you are looking for great indoor shots or low light get a larger camera with a larger flash. I rarely use flash and even in low light without flash I am pleased with the pictures. They are grainy but color is good and good enough for me. My purpose for the camera is outdoor scenic and macro. I am very very happy with this one. It absolutely does everything Casio says it will. I have had the camera for 6 months and have taken several thousand pictures.

Read Best Reviews of Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver) Here

like previous EXILIM cameras, this one is rich with features and excellent performance. The problem arises when there is a problem, like a stuck lens cover. The repair / support process is as bad as I have ever seen. The repair facility has no quality, is not customer responsive, and basically will charge for items under warranty.

Although I have purchased several Casio's, including the EX-Z1000 and am happy when the camera works, the repair process is bad enough for me to no longer purchase.

Want Casio Exilim EX-Z1000 10.1MP Digital Camera with 3x Anti Shake Optical Zoom (Silver) Discount?

I was looking forward to the newest Exilim camera, (I have five of them) but when I recieved my EX-Z1000 I was very disappointed with the quality of the pictures. Having owned Exilim zoom cameras since the 3.2mp I have always liked the ease of use along with the small size of the Exilim cameras ( I always carry one of my Exilim with me). When I get a new one I always compare the real world use of the new camera with my previous one. When I first shot the EX-Z1000 I was impressed with the new wide screen display and the new control bar, but when I put the pictures on my screen I was very disappointed they looked very grainy so I then did a comparison between my Exilim 7.2, 8.2, and the EX-Z1000 the clear winner is the EX-Z750 followed by the Ex-Z850 and in the rear of the pack the EX-Z1000. At this time I will continue to use my 7.2 and 8.2mp Exilims and I will be giving my EX-Z1000 as a Xmas gift to someone, due to the fact I can't return the camera without a restocking fee... My final review is, skip the EX-Z1000 get the EX-Z750 its the best value, takes great pix, and the best video movies for a camera of it's size... Until the next new Casio Exilim... Have a Great Day! PCMD

No comments:

Post a Comment