Saturday, August 31, 2013

JVC BN-VF714U 3 Hour Recording Data Battery for GR Models

JVC BN-VF714U 3 Hour Recording Data Battery for GR ModelsThis is much better than the battery supplied with the camera but I prefer the bigger battery available for this really cool camera, the JVC BN-VF733. CAUTION, don't be fooled (like I was) by buying so called "compatable" batteries, they do not work. The money you think you are saving is better spent buying the real thing.

James Hatsis

James1@OconeeAirService.com

First of all, the camera that this goes to is slightly dissappointing. That's beside the point of this review though. The reason you are probably looking at this product is because you might be tired of the standard battery's short lifespan. This product lives up to the three hour life when you use it in viewfinder mode. The only thing I don't like about the battery is the size. It extends further than the standard one and it's almost embarrasing to have it. Other than the size the battery is a great and I would say must have accessory for this particular camera.

Buy JVC BN-VF714U 3 Hour Recording Data Battery for GR Models Now

I've had this battery for a month or so, and upon each consecutive use/charge, I'd have to say I'm pleased. When fully charged, the camera's battery indicator usually says about 170-180 min total-use time... which is about what it claims. It DOES take awhile to re-charge... about 2 1/2 hrs IN the camera, but that's not too bad.

Read Best Reviews of JVC BN-VF714U 3 Hour Recording Data Battery for GR Models Here

I bought this battery as I had a two hour concert to record, and I figured a three hour battery would be ample. Using it with the JVC hard drive camcorder, I get a maximum of two hours battery life, not three. Maybe with a different camcorder it is three hours, but not mine.

Want JVC BN-VF714U 3 Hour Recording Data Battery for GR Models Discount?

I was counting on a THREE HOUR working battery. After all, that's what it says it gives you. So far all I get from it, after more than a month of use, is two hour, max...

Save 70% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment