Monday, October 28, 2013

Link Depot Male HDMI to Male DVI-D 6 feet Cable

Link Depot Male HDMI to Male DVI-D 6 feet CableIf you need any type of cabling, I don't care what it is, do not waste your money on monster cables. You can get cabling that works just as well for a fraction of the price. Gold connectors are the biggest scam on the planet. Solid gold cables might conduct better, but plated means nothing. So unless you intend to pay $800 for one, stick with cheap. I have this cable pushing a 1920X signal from my PC to my Toshiba. Works perfect. No over scan, 100% of the screen utilized. Movies look perfect. Games look great. Wallet is still full.

Why waste $40-$50 on Microsoft's analog VGA cord, when you can get a perfect digital picture for $3?! Works like a dream for hooking your xbox 360 up to a computer moniter with DVI input. Remember, DVI doesn't carry sound like HDMI does. You'll need a female RCA to female 3.5mm adapter if you want to use computer speakers (Also about $3). -Pattrick (Marie is my wife)

Buy Link Depot Male HDMI to Male DVI-D 6 feet Cable Now

This cord works as well as cords that cost well over a hundred dollars. If there is a difference in quality, I can't see it. I've had it six months with no complaints.

Read Best Reviews of Link Depot Male HDMI to Male DVI-D 6 feet Cable Here

My old tv has a dvi port instead of an hdmi port. I didn't know they made this cable but I'm glad to find out they do. It made a huge difference on my TV's picture. Also, Amazon has fast delivery and everything that I have ordered has been delivered in perfect condition.

Want Link Depot Male HDMI to Male DVI-D 6 feet Cable Discount?

Hooked my HP laptop with HDMI to a Dell p1911 monitor with DVI-D dual and the picture is Awesome!

Works fine with just the windows software but the ATI/AMD vision software truly brings this monitor to life :)

With the VGA cable i was using i was getting screen flutter and it was not near as crisp and smooth as this is now.

If you want to hook your HDMI laptop to a bigger monitor with DVI-D? GET THIS CABLE!!!

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment