Monday, October 28, 2013

Belkin HDMI to HDMI Cable (6ft)

Belkin HDMI to HDMI CableI was told by my cable company I should order a HDMI cable wire for better reception. I ordered one from Antoline, when I received the package I opened it and attached the wire to my cable box. The wire was not making a connection to the box so I called my service provider. They walked me through it and I was told the wire might be faulty.

I removed the wire and decided to return it. I went to Amazon's on line return dept and was connected to Antotine. After answering some questions I was sent an e mail saying my return was denied.

I called the company and spoke to a man who was totally rude and argumentative. He told me they wouldn't accept a package that had been opened because they can not resell it. He said I should have made sure it was the right wire before I ordered it. I explained this was the correct wire which my cable company suggested but it didn't work on my TV. He said he didn't care and asked if I would buy a wire from a package that had been opened.

I tried to explain there was no way I would know the wire didn't work if I didn't OPEN the package. He was adamant but finally said he would refer my complaint to another dept. I receieved an e mail a few days later saying they would allow me to return it via UPS within 10 days. It cost me over seven dollars to send it back which was the cost of the wire in the first place.

I will never do business with this company again. The return policy should be clear saying it can not be returned once the package is opened. I'm sure they wouldn't have many customers if they did.

This is an excellent HDMI cable. These are very good quality. These cables are even that expensive for the quality you get. The packaging was also nice simple and easy to open but also well protected. Great product, Thanks!!!

Buy Belkin HDMI to HDMI Cable (6ft) Now

After seeing the prices for HDMI cables at Apple and my local Radio Shack, I went online to Amazon and decided to purchase these to hook up my Apple TV. All I can say is that they work great! For a fraction of the price, I have excellent HDMI cables that were here in 2 days, thanks to my Prime membership. Never again will I pay inflated prices for cables!

Read Best Reviews of Belkin HDMI to HDMI Cable (6ft) Here

I purchased HDMI cable for my DVD Player.

I am getting good quality and have no problems for the last 2 years.

Want Belkin HDMI to HDMI Cable (6ft) Discount?

Truely nothing wrong with Belkin wires. But the Amazon super saver deal takes 2 months for a wire to ship. I ordered this wire along with a $250. bluray player more than 2 weeks ago. Due to the super saver it's gonna be another 4-6 weeks before they ship it. Also it's not stated that it will take 1-2 months for shipping til you recieve the email stating your credit card has been charged. This is my first purchase from here and my last I'll be returning back to newegg and tigerdirect for my future purchases. I'd rather give more money away than save 20 dollars for this crappy of a service. If any amazon people read this good. I want it to be known that I will recomend any other shopping site to everyone I know including on my Tech Review sites and Tech help desk sites. I think this is a ripoff and if it hadn't already been charged I'd have canceled it by now. I will never come back for another item on amazon because of this.

Save 78% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment