Monday, October 28, 2013

Net Media NM-MM70 Single Channel Video and Audio Modulator with Gain Adjustment

Net Media NM-MM70 Single Channel Video and Audio Modulator with Gain AdjustmentI've had this on my system for about a month now with no problems. I'm using it to assign a channel to my baby cameras so I can put them on my whole-house video distribution system. Now I can watch the baby cam from any TV in the house. This thing works just as the manufacturer claims. It's smaller than a deck of cards, lightweight, and it's easy to set the output channel. The video quality is great--completely clear. It might not be the cheapest, but I've been using another surveillance camera/modulator combo by Net Media for 2 years with zero problems so I trust the company.

We bought this modulator to get access from a video feed into a room with only RF access. Very easy to install; the RF signal looks great. We aren;'t using the audio path, but if it's as good as the video to RF conversion, ten the audio should sound fantastic also.

Buy Net Media NM-MM70 Single Channel Video and Audio Modulator with Gain Adjustment Now

No comments:

Post a Comment