Thursday, November 28, 2013

QQ-Tech HDMI to HDTV Adapter for iPad/iPhone

QQ-Tech HDMI to HDTV Adapter for iPad/iPhoneI previously ordered and received the APPLE DIGITAL AV ADAPTER,MDO98ZM/A, cost $45

Since it was in Apple product, I expected it to work. I connected it into my Ipad and my Ipad2. In both cases I received the message DEVICE NOT COMPATIBLE.

Very disappointed, I returned the item.

I then ordered this product for $32. I was hesitant because this is not made by Apple. I LOVE IT! I tried it with the Ipad and the Ipad2 to view netflix and YouTube, and my own pictures on my big screen TV. Works beautifully.

Have not tried to download pictures from my camera yet.

The only negative I can see is that there is no way to connect the Ipad to a power source, so it has to run on battery power. Don't know if this will be an issue as I have not determined how long the battery will last.

I've been looking for something like this for awhile and I came across this product clicking on it since it was decently priced. I like going by reviews and it had all good reviews. I give it a go, order the product, it arrives quickly, I try it out, and I'm amazed at what u can do with my iPhone and iPad. It's simple, plug it in, watch a you tube video and it's full screen on your tv. After a night of shooting pics, you can put it on your tv with this simple cOnnection!

Buy QQ-Tech HDMI to HDTV Adapter for iPad/iPhone Now

I bought this to run movie out of Netflix from my iPhone to my TV in my cabin. I tried this out in my home first and then took it to my cabin (in country). This product worked with Samsung and Toshiba TVs in first attempt. I would recommend this product!

Read Best Reviews of QQ-Tech HDMI to HDTV Adapter for iPad/iPhone Here

Got this for my dad and it doesn't disappoint. Watching videos or just browsing through the net it just looks so much better and works perfectly

Want QQ-Tech HDMI to HDTV Adapter for iPad/iPhone Discount?

I plugged this into my iPad 3, connected the HDMI cable from my Vizio HDTV to it, launched a Netflix movie and it played on my flat panel just fine. No real complaints other than it feels rather cheap.

The picture of the unit tied to my order is incorrect. This is what I ordered and received: QQ-Tech® iPad iPad2 iPad 3 the new iPad Iphone 4 Ipod Touch 4 to HDMI Adapter Cable Audio Video Cable Apple Dock Connector

I have not tried the USB port yet, but the HDMI was what I wanted this for.

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment