Monday, December 30, 2013

GTMax 10FT Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch , Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch / Ki

GTMax 10FT Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch , Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch / Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch 4G LTE and Other Tablets / Cellphones / Cameras with * Cable Tie *Got my hubby the Kindle Fire HD for Christmas. This cable allows him to see things from his Kindle Fire on his TV. Great for games or Netflix.

This is the best accessory that I have purchased so far for my Kindle Fire HD! The length is perfect for streaming to your HD TV. The quality is exceptional! Highly recommend this item!!

Buy GTMax 10FT Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch , Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch / Ki Now

The cable performed flawlessly! The 10-foot length is perfect. I easily attached it to my LCD-TV and to my Kindle.I was able to sit at my couch and operate my Kindle with ease.

Read Best Reviews of GTMax 10FT Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch , Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch / Ki Here

I have the Kindle Fire 7" HD small screen a hoped that this would connect me to TV's with an HDMI input. A waste of money chose this one beacuse of the reviews but never got it to work. I tried it on a Sony, Dynex, Vizio, and LG all with the same results, the Kindle could not make the connection. The Sony got it once but when I paused/shutdown the movie and came back it would no longer connect? Kindle gave error message stating input connection was not there? I'm still trying to get to a person from Kindle support to check it out.

Want GTMax 10FT Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 inch , Kindle Fire HD 8.9 inch / Ki Discount?

Better cable than I'd been using on my Kindle HD. 10 foot length gave me a lot of options for placement from my TVs HDMI port.

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment