Sunday, April 27, 2014

SANOXY HDMI Cable 24k Gol (30 feet)

SANOXY HDMI Cable 24k GolGood, flexible, hdmi cable. GREAT picture, even at 30'. The PROBLEM is that the cable comes with ferrite blocks on each end of the cable and the item description doesn't mention it, plus the picture shown for the item doesn't show the ferrite blocks. The blocks caused some real headaches while installing the cable through the wall and floor because the blocks are 1/8" wider than the plug. I also ruined one drill while enlarging the hole for ferrite blocks. I purchased this cable because I thought it didn't have blocks. 5 star rating if it didn't have the ferrite blocks, or at the minimum, it should have been stated in the item description.

I was looking for a good HDMI cable for a while. Seeing this and checking out the reviews, I bought one. Got it very fast. I ran it from my computers HDMI out, through the basement and up inside my wall, terminating in a coupler faceplate. From there I plugged in my big LCDTV. With Windows 7, it worked like a charm and crystal clear.

Buy SANOXY HDMI Cable 24k Gol (30 feet) Now

I bought this to show someone how length and "cable quality" doesn't effect DIGITAL picture,

and how "MONSTER" cables are a scam.

He now understands that only analogue signals can be effected by outside interference.

Although I guess a quick Google for "Monster Cable Scam" would suffice.

I wanted to show him myself. haha

Anyways, I now use this to go from my computer to TV, it works great.

Read Best Reviews of SANOXY HDMI Cable 24k Gol (30 feet) Here

The cable is nice made, but it does NOT work.

the movies look with red dots, red snow, or dots of different changing colors. its the cable because i made a test with another cable that i know works, and it works ok!

The seller (ACC Stop) denied to receive the item or refund the cheap $10 that the cord cost. total waste of money. Cheap stuff becomes expensive stuff! now i have to buy a better cable (what i should have done in the begining) this cable is going right to the trash.

Save your money and buy a better quality cable, and you will NOT be upset!

Want SANOXY HDMI Cable 24k Gol (30 feet) Discount?

Unlike many generic HDMI cables > 25', this one passes 768X1366@60Hz with audio from my laptop to an LCD TV perfectly, and also passes 1920X1080@60Hz & 30Hz video only from my AV receiver to an LCD monitor cleanly and consistently (from HDMI out #2; HDMI #1 is connected to a plasma TV). The latter configuration requires multiple HDMI handshakes; a process that takes a few seconds but always concludes successfully with this cable. No ferrite blocks on my cable, so apparently this item is multiple-sourced. Chances are probably about 50-50 that you will be as lucky as I...

No comments:

Post a Comment