Tuesday, September 30, 2014

GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Monitor Cover Protector, Prevents Damage To Camera LCD Display Screen

GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Monitor Cover Protector, Prevents Damage To Camera LCD Display Screen, Fits Perfectly For Nikon D60After reading the directions, the cover snapped into place & works great. I've been passively looking for one since I bought the camera.

I was expecting a clip on protector but it is a slide on attacher on the eye piece. it does its job.

Buy GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Monitor Cover Protector, Prevents Damage To Camera LCD Display Screen Now

The LCD cover for my Nikon D60 was just what I needed. It came fast and fit on my camera just right. A great product to protect the cameras LCD screen. A must buy for everyone with an expensive camera.

Read Best Reviews of GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Monitor Cover Protector, Prevents Damage To Camera LCD Display Screen Here

The description on this item says "GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Moniter Cover". I received the item today and the box actually says "JJC Professional Camera Accessory". OK no big deal right? No, there's a HUGE label on the box saying "PATENT PENNDING" yes with the spelling error. It appears I've gotten a generic item from China! I open the package to see that the snap on cover is all scratched up and looks like it has been used. Sending it back because it isn't what I ordered.

Want GSI Super Quality Snap-On LCD Monitor Cover Protector, Prevents Damage To Camera LCD Display Screen Discount?

i received this yesterday and still not really sure if i like it or not. when put on my camera, D, it sits perfectly except at the very bottom where it doesn't click onto anything..there's a little gap. i'm afraid that if something were to hook onto the bottom of the plastic it would eventually break it off.

still thinking about it for now.

overall the product arrived in good condition and is exactly what the description saids. :]

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment